Webflow's Guide: https://developers.webflow.com/oauth
Authorization protocol: OAuth 2.0
- In the Xkit platform, click "New connector" in the sidebar or at the bottom of the "Connectors" screen.
- Click "Webflow". At this point you'll see a callback URL, which you'll provide to Webflow in one of the following steps, and places to input the Client ID and Client Secret that you'll get from Webflow after registering your app with them.
- Next, in a separate window, sign in to your Webflow account or create an account if you don't have one.
- Visit this link: https://webflow.com/dashboard/account/integrations (or you can click your icon in the top right and go to Account > Account Settings > Integrations).
- Click "+ Register New Application". Enter the requested info and the Xkit Redirect URL from the previous screen and click "Create".
- After completing registration of your app, click on "View Details" to locate the Client ID and Client secret.
- Copy/paste your Client ID and Client secret onto the Xkit page.
- Click "Save" on the Xkit Service Provider Settings.
- Click "Save" on the Xkit Catalog Settings.
You've now successfully connected Webflow with Xkit!
Updated 22 days ago