Typeform's Guide: https://developer.typeform.com/get-started/applications/
Authorization protocol: OAuth 2.0
- In the Xkit platform, click "New connector" in the sidebar or at the bottom of the "Connectors" screen.
- Click "Typeform". At this point you'll see a callback url, which you'll provide to Typeform in the next step, and places to input the Client ID and Client Secret that you'll get from Typeform after registering your app with them.
- Next, in a separate window, sign in to your Typeform account or create an account if you don't have one.
- Click your account name at the top right and then "Settings".
- Click "Developer apps" in the left sidebar and then "Register a new app".
- Input the requested general information about your app, including copying/pasting the callback URL from the Xkit platform into the "Redirect URI" field.
- Click "Register app".
- After completing the last step, you should have been taken to a screen that shows your Client secret. Copy/paste the Client secret into the field on the Xkit page. Then click "Got it".
- You should now see your Client ID. Copy/paste this into the field on the Xkit page.
- Now that you've provided the callback URL to Typeform and entered the Client ID and Client Secret into the Xkit platform, click "Save" on the Xkit page.
- Fill out the Catalog Settings page and again click "Save".
- On the next page, select the permissions/scopes your application requires and click "Save" (additional details about the scopes are available here).
You've now successfully connected Typeform with Xkit!
Updated about a month ago