Mailchimp's Guide: https://mailchimp.com/developer/marketing/guides/access-user-data-oauth-2/
Authorization protocol: OAuth 2.0
- In the Xkit platform, click "New Connector" in the sidebar and click on the Mailchimp connector.
- You will see a callback URL, which you will provide to Mailchimp in one of the following steps, and places to input the Client ID and Client Secret that you will get from Mailchimp after creating your app with them.
- Next, in a separate window, sign in to your Mailchimp account.
- Click "Extras" in the Account dashboard and then click "Registered apps."
- Click "Register An App"
- Enter the requested information and provide the redirect URI/callback URL that Xkit generated on the previous screen and click "Create."
- Copy/paste your Client ID and Client secret onto the Xkit page.
- Click "Save" on the Xkit Service Provider Settings.
- Customize the Catalog Settings page if desired and click "Save."
- Click "Test Mailchimp Connector" to ensure that your Xkit Connector is receiving credentials from Mailchimp.
- In the popup window, authorize the connection to Mailchimp.
- This popup is the same interaction your end user will have when they authorize their Mailchimp account in your app.
- Click "Finish" to finish setting up your connector.
You've now successfully connected Mailchimp with Xkit!
Updated about 1 year ago