This guide walks you through how to set up Confluence Cloud if you have already connected with Jira Cloud, Jira Core Cloud, Jira Software Cloud or Jira Service Desk Cloud.
If you have not already connected with any of those apps, please see: Confluence Cloud as your first Atlassian integration.
Confluence Cloud's Guide: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/
Authorization protocol: OAuth 2.0
- In the Xkit platform, click "New connector" in the sidebar or at the bottom of the "Connectors" screen.
- Click "Confluence Cloud".
- At this point, pause on the Xkit setup and instead continue to the next step to set up the connection on Confluence's side. You'll return to the Xkit screen shortly.
- In a separate window, sign in to your Confluence/Atlassian account.
- Visit this link: https://developer.atlassian.com/apps and click your app.
- Click "+ Add" in the sidebar.
- Under "Confluence API", click "Add".
- Again under "Confluence API", click "Configure".
- Click "Add" next to your required scopes (additional details about the scopes are available here).
- Back in the Xkit platform, fill out the Catalog Settings page and click "Save".
- On the next page, select the same permissions/scopes you entered into Confluence Cloud and click "Save".
You've now successfully connected Confluence Cloud with Xkit!
Updated about 2 years ago