Stripe's Guide: https://stripe.com/docs/connect/oauth-reference
Authorization protocol: OAuth 2.0
- In the Xkit platform, click "New connector" in the sidebar or at the bottom of the "Connectors" screen.
- Click "Stripe". At this point you'll see a callback url, which you'll provide to Stripe in one of the following steps, and places to input your Stripe application's Client ID and your Stripe account's secret API key.
- Next, in a separate window, sign in to your Stripe account or create an account if you don't have one.
- If you have not previously built a Stripe extension:
a) In the sidebar on the left, click "Connected accounts"
b) Then click "Get started" under Payments for platforms
c) Select "Build an extension" and then "Continue"
d) Next, in the sidebar on the left, click "Settings"
e) Click "Settings" under "Connect"
f) Scroll down and enter the name of your application and other general app information
g) Click "Save"
- If you have previously built a Stripe extension:
a) In the sidebar on the left, click "Settings"
b) Click "Settings" under "Connect"
c) Update any general information (name, website, etc.) for the app and click "Save"
- If you scroll down further you should see your Client ID.
- Copy/paste the Client ID into the Client ID field on the Xkit page.
- Next to "Redirects" click "Add URI".
- Copy/paste the callback URL from the Xkit platform into the "Redirect URI" field on the Stripe page.
- Click "Add URI".
- Additionally, in "OAuth settings", click the toggle button to enable "OAuth for Standard accounts".
- Next, copy/paste your Stripe account's secret API key into the "Client Secret" field on the Xkit page. You likely saved this in a secure location when setting up your Stripe account, but if you are setting up your Stripe account for the first time now, you can find your secret API key by visiting https://dashboard.stripe.com/apikeys.
- Now that you've provided the callback URL to Stripe and entered the Client ID and your secret API key into the Xkit platform, click "Save" on the Xkit page.
- Fill out the Catalog Settings page and again click "Save".
- On the next page, select the permissions/scopes your application requires and click "Save" (additional details about the scopes are available here).
You've now successfully connected Stripe with Xkit!
Updated 21 days ago