Asana's Guide: https://developers.asana.com/docs
Authorization protocol: OAuth 2.0
- In the Xkit platform, click "New connector" in the sidebar or at the bottom of the "Connectors" screen.
- Click "Asana". At this point you'll see a callback URL, which you'll provide to Asana in one of the following steps, and places to input the Client ID and Client Secret that you'll get from Asana after registering your app with them.
- Next, in a separate window, sign in to your Asana account or create an account if you don't have one.
- Visit this link: https://app.asana.com/0/developer-console (or you can click your icon in the top right and go to My Profile Settings > Apps > Manage Developer Apps).
- Click "+ New App". Enter the name of your application, agree to the terms and conditions, and click "Create app".
- After completing the last step, you should have been taken to a screen that shows your Client ID and Client secret.
- Copy/paste your Client ID and Client secret onto the Xkit page.
- Copy/paste the callback URL from the Xkit platform into the "Redirect URL" field on the Asana page.
- Click "Add" on the Asana page.
- Now that you've provided the callback URL to Asana and entered the Client ID and Client Secret into the Xkit platform, click "Save" on the Xkit page.
- Fill out the Catalog Settings page and click "Save".
- On the next page, check the "default" scopes box and again click "Save".
You've now successfully connected Asana with Xkit!
Updated about a month ago