Figma's Guide: https://www.figma.com/developers/api#oauth2
Authorization protocol: OAuth 2.0
- In the Xkit platform, click "New connector" in the sidebar or at the bottom of the "Connectors" screen.
- Click "Figma". At this point you'll see a callback url, which you'll provide to Figma in the next step, and places to input the Client ID and Client Secret that you'll get from Figma after registering your app with them.
- Next, in a separate window, sign in to your Figma account or create an account if you don't have one.
- Visit this link: https://www.figma.com/developers/apps and click "+ Create a new app".
- Input the requested general information about your app.
- Click "+ Add callback" and copy/paste the callback URL from the Xkit platform.
- Click "Save".
- After completing the last step, you should have been taken to a screen that shows your Client ID and Client secret.
- Copy/paste the Client ID into the Client ID field and the Client secret into the Client Secret field on the Xkit page.
- Now that you've provided the callback URL to Figma and entered the Client ID and Client Secret into the Xkit platform, click "Save" on the Xkit page.
- Fill out the Catalog Settings page and again click "Save".
- On the next page, check the "file_read" permission box and again click "Save".
You've now successfully connected Figma with Xkit!
Updated about 2 years ago