This guide walks you through how to set up Jira Cloud if you have already connected with Jira Core Cloud, Jira Service Desk Cloud, Jira Software Cloud or Confluence Cloud.
If you have not already connected with any of those apps, please see: Jira Cloud as your first Atlassian integration.
Jira's Guide: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/
Authorization protocol: OAuth 2.0
- In the Xkit platform, click "New connector" in the sidebar or at the bottom of the "Connectors" screen.
- Click "Jira Cloud".
- At this point, pause on the Xkit setup and instead continue to the next step to set up the connection on Jira's side. You'll return to the Xkit screen shortly.
- In a separate window, sign in to your Jira/Atlassian account.
- Visit this link: https://developer.atlassian.com/apps and click your app.
- If you have already enabled the "Jira platform REST API", you will see it in the sidebar. Click this.
- If you have not yet enabled the "Jira platform REST API", click the "+ Add" in the sidebar and then click "Add" under "Jira platform REST API". At this point you should see it appear in the sidebar. Click this.
- Click "Add" next to any permissions required for this integration (additional details about the scopes are available in the OAuth2 section of this page).
- Back in the Xkit platform, fill out the Catalog Settings page and click "Save".
- On the next page, select the same permissions/scopes you entered into Jira Cloud and click "Save".
You've now successfully connected Jira Cloud with Xkit!
Updated over 1 year ago