This guide walks you through how to set up Google Sheets if you have already connected with another Google app.
If you have not connected with another Google app before, please see: Google Sheets as your first Google integration.
Google's Guide: https://developers.google.com/sheets/api/guides/concepts
Authorization protocol: OAuth 2.0
- In the Xkit platform, click "New connector" in the sidebar or at the bottom of the "Connectors" screen.
- Click "Google Sheets".
- At this point, pause on the Xkit setup and instead continue to the next step to set up the connection on Google's side. You'll return to the Xkit screen shortly.
- In a separate window, sign in to your Google account.
- From the Google API console, click "ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES".
- Search "Google Sheets" and click on it.
- Click "ENABLE".
- From the Google API Console dashboard, click "OAuth consent screen" in the sidebar.
- Click "EDIT APP".
- Under "Scopes for Google APIs", select the permissions/scopes your application requires (additional details about the scopes are available here).
- Click "Add" and then "Save".
- Back in the Xkit platform, fill out the Catalog Settings page and click "Save".
- On the next page, select the same permissions/scopes you entered into Google Sheets and click "Save".
You've now successfully connected Google Sheets with Xkit!
Updated about 2 years ago