Additional User Integration - Sheets
Steps to set up Google Sheets with Xkit if you have already integrated with another Google app
This guide walks you through how to set up Google Sheets if you have already connected with another Google app.
If you have not connected with another Google app before, please see: Google Sheets as your first Google integration.
Google's Guide: https://developers.google.com/sheets/api/guides/concepts
Authorization protocol: OAuth 2.0
1. Add the Google Sheets connector in the Xkit platform.
- In the Xkit platform, click "New connector" in the sidebar or at the bottom of the "Connectors" screen.
- Click "Google Sheets".
- At this point, pause on the Xkit setup and instead continue to the next step to set up the connection on Google's side. You'll return to the Xkit screen shortly.
2. Enable the Google Sheets API.
- In a separate window, sign in to your Google account.
- From the Google API console, click "ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES".
- Search "Google Sheets" and click on it.
- Click "ENABLE".
3. Add the required permissions/scopes.
- From the Google API Console dashboard, click "OAuth consent screen" in the sidebar.
- Click "EDIT APP".
- Under "Scopes for Google APIs", select the permissions/scopes your application requires (additional details about the scopes are available here).
- Click "Add" and then "Save".
4. Complete the Xkit connection setup.
- Back in the Xkit platform, fill out the Catalog Settings page and click "Save".
- On the next page, select the same permissions/scopes you entered into Google Sheets and click "Save".
You've now successfully connected Google Sheets with Xkit!
Updated over 2 years ago