Heroku's Guide: https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/oauth#register-client
Authorization protocol: OAuth 2.0
- In the Xkit platform, click "New Connector" in the sidebar and click on the Heroku connector.
- You will see a callback URL, which you will provide to Heroku in one of the following steps, and places to input the Client ID and Client Secret that you will get from Heroku after creating your integration with them.
- Next, in a separate window, sign in to your Heroku account.
- Visit this link and click "Register new API client" or click the logo top right corner, then click "Account Settings", followed by the "Applications" tab and then "Register new API client".
- Name the API client and add the redirect/callback URL that Xkit generated on the previous screen and click "Register".
- Copy/paste your Client ID and Client Secret onto the Xkit page.
- Click "Save" on the Xkit Service Provider Settings.
- Customize the Catalog Settings page if desired and click "Save"
- Select the requested scopes/permissions required for your integration and click "Save".
You've now successfully connected Heroku with Xkit!
Updated over 1 year ago