AdRoll's Guide: https://apidocs.nextroll.com/guides/get-started.html
Authorization protocol: OAuth 2.0
- In the Xkit platform, click "New Connector" in the sidebar and click on the AdRoll connector.
- You will see a callback URL, which you will provide to AdRoll in one of the following steps, and places to input the Client ID and Client Secret that you will get from AdRoll after creating your app with them.
- Next, in a separate window, sign in to your NextRoll developer account.
- Click on your username in the top right corner and then click "Apps."
- Click "+ New App."
- Enter the requested information, enable access to the Starter API, and provide the callback URL that Xkit generated on the previous screen and click "Create."
- Retrieve the Key and Secret from the API Keys section and copy/paste into the Client ID and Client Secret fields on the Xkit page.
- Note, the App ID is not needed for this section.
- Click "Save" on the Xkit Service Provider Settings.
- Customize the Catalog Settings page if desired and click "Save."
- Select the permissions/scopes you require for your app and click "Save".
- Click "Test AdRoll Connector" to ensure that your Xkit Connector is receiving credentials from AdRoll.
- In the popup window, authorize the connection to AdRoll.
- This popup is the same interaction your end user will have when they authorize their AdRoll account in your app.
- Click "Finish" to finish setting up your connector.
You've now successfully connected AdRoll with Xkit!
Updated 9 months ago