Steps to set up HubSpot with Xkit
HubSpot's Guide: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/oauth-quickstart-guide
Authorization protocol: OAuth 2.0
1. Add the HubSpot connector in the Xkit platform.
- In the Xkit platform, click "New connector" in the sidebar or at the bottom of the "Connectors" screen.
- Click "HubSpot". At this point you'll see a callback url, which you'll provide to HubSpot in one of the following steps, and places to input the Client ID, Client Secret and App ID that you'll get from HubSpot after registering your app with them.
2. Register your application with HubSpot.
- Next, in a separate window, sign in to your HubSpot developer account or create an account if you don't have one.
- From the home page of your developer account, you should see a button that says "Create an app". Click this.
- Enter the name of your app and any other general information you would like to add, and click "Save" at the bottom.
3. Provide Xkit with the credentials.
- Next, click the "Auth" tab.
- Copy/paste the Client ID, Client Secret and App ID onto the Xkit page.
4. Provide HubSpot with the callback url.
- Further down the Auth page, you should see a section called "Redirect URL".
- Copy/paste the callback URL from the Xkit platform into this "Redirect URL" field on the HubSpot page.
5. Select the required permissions.
- Below the Redirect URL section on the HubSpot page is the Scopes section. Select the scopes/permissions that your app requires and click "Save".
6. Complete the Xkit connection setup.
- Now that you've provided the callback URL to HubSpot and entered the Client ID, Client Secret and App ID into the Xkit platform, click "Save" on the Xkit page.
- Fill out the Catalog Settings page and again click "Save".
- On the next page, select the same permissions/scopes you entered into HubSpot and click "Save".
You've now successfully connected HubSpot with Xkit!
Updated over 2 years ago