Trello's Guide: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/trello/
Authorization protocol: Custom
- In the Xkit platform, click "New connector" in the sidebar or at the bottom of the "Connectors" screen.
- Click "Trello". At this point you'll see a callback url, which you'll provide to Trello in one of the following steps, and a place to input the Client ID that you'll get from Trello after registering with them. You'll also see a place to input your Application Name, if it wasn't already pre-filled.
- Next, in a separate window, sign in to your Trello account or create an account if you don't have one.
- Visit https://trello.com/app-key
- Agree to the terms and click "Show API Key".
- After completing the last step, you should have been taken to a screen that shows your API Key.
- Copy/paste your Key onto the Xkit page. For Trello, Xkit does not need your Secret.
- From the same screen as the last step, scroll to the "Allowed Origins" section of the page.
- In the "New Allowed Origin" field, copy/paste the callback URL from the Xkit platform.
- Click "Submit".
-Now that you've provided the allowed origin domain to Trello and entered the Key into the Xkit platform, click "Save" on the Xkit page.
-Fill out the Catalog Settings page and again click "Save".
-On the next page, select the permissions/scopes your application requires and click "Save" (additional details about the scopes are available here).
You've now successfully connected Trello with Xkit!
Updated about 2 years ago