Steps to set up Calendly with Xkit
Calendly's Guide: https://developer.calendly.com/docs/api-docs/reference/calendly-api/oauth.yaml
Authorization protocol: OAuth 2.0
1. Add the Calendly connector in the Xkit platform.
- In the Xkit platform, click "New Connector" in the sidebar.
- Click "Calendly".
- At this point you'll see a callback URL, which you'll provide to Calendly in one of the following steps, and places to input the Client ID and Client Secret that you'll get from Calendly after registering as a Developer with them.
2. Register your application with Calendly and provide Xkit callback URL.
- Next, in a separate window, sign in to your Calendly account or create an account if you don't have one.
- Register as a Calendly developer by completing this form.
- Calendly will process your request within 1 day and email you when it’s time to complete the setup.
- After approval, you will receive your Client ID and Client Secret via the password manager LastPass.
3. Retrieve Client ID and Secret and provide Xkit with the credentials.
- Open the approval email from Calendly and accept the Client ID and Secret through Lastpass.
- Copy/paste your Client ID and Client Secret onto the Xkit page.
- Click "Save" on the Xkit Service Provider Settings.
4. Complete the Xkit connection setup.
- Customize the Catalog Settings if desired and then click "Save".
You've now successfully connected Calendly with Xkit!
Updated over 2 years ago