Front Approval of External Applications
To access the Front API through external applications, developers need to fill out this Front form and answer some basic info about your app.
Additionally, you must email [email protected] and provide the callback/redirect URL that Xkit will supply in the following steps.
Front's Guide: https://dev.frontapp.com/docs/oauth
Authorization protocol: OAuth 2.0
- In the Xkit platform, click "New Connector" in the sidebar and click on the Front connector.
- You will see a callback/redirect URL and places to input the Client ID and Client Secret that you will get from Front.
- Next, fill out this Front form and answer some basic info about your app.
- Send an email to [email protected] and provide the callback/redirect URL from the previous step.
- Once Front approves your application, they will provide you with a Client ID and a Client Secret.
- Copy/Paste the Client ID and Client Secret that you receive from Front into the Provider Settings page.
- Click "Save."
- Customize the Catalog Settings page if desired and click "Save"
You've now successfully connected Front with Xkit!
Front Integration Platform
If you are looking to be listed in the Front Marketplace, you will need to fill out this additional form.
Updated over 1 year ago