Netlify's Guide: https://docs.netlify.com/visitor-access/oauth-provider-tokens/
Authorization protocol: OAuth 2.0
- In the Xkit platform, click "New connector" in the sidebar or at the bottom of the "Connectors" screen.
- Click "Netlify".
- You will see a callback URL, which you will provide to Netlify in one of the following steps, and places to input the Client ID and Client Secret that you will get from Netlify after registering your app with them.
- Next, in a separate window, sign in to your Netlify account or create an account if you don't have one.
- Visit this link: https://app.netlify.com/user/applications/new (or you can click your icon in the top right and go to User Settings > Applications).
- Click "New OAuth app". Enter the requested info and the Xkit Redirect URL from the previous screen and click "Save".
- After completing registration of your app, click on the app in the OAuth applications to locate the Client ID and Client secret.
- Copy/paste your Client ID and Client secret onto the Xkit page.
- Click "Save" on the Xkit Service Provider Settings.
- Click "Save" on the Xkit Catalog Settings.
You've now successfully connected Netlify with Xkit!
Updated 6 months ago