Vercel's Guide: https://vercel.com/docs/api
Authorization protocol: OAuth 2.0
- In the Xkit platform, click "New Connector" in the sidebar and click on the Vercel connector.
- You will see a callback URL, which you will provide to Vercel in one of the following steps, and places to input the Client ID and Client Secret that you will get from Vercel after creating your integration with them.
- Next, in a separate window, sign in to your Vercel account or create an account if you don't have one.
- Visit this link to create your integration or you can click the "Integrations" tab and go to "Visit the Integration Console" > "Create".
- Enter the requested info and add the Redirect URL that Xkit generated on the previous screen and click "Create".
- After completing registration of your integration, click on the recently created integration in the Integration Console and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Locate the Client (Integration) ID and Client (Integration) Secret.
- Copy/paste your Client ID and Client Secret onto the Xkit page.
- Click "Save" on the Xkit Service Provider Settings.
- Click "Save" on the Xkit Catalog Settings.
You've now successfully connected Vercel with Xkit!
Updated about 2 years ago