Todoist's Guide: https://developer.todoist.com/sync/v8/#overview
Authorization protocol: OAuth 2.0
- In the Xkit platform, click "New connector" in the sidebar or at the bottom of the "Connectors" screen.
- Click "Todoist". At this point you'll see a callback url, which you'll provide to Todoist in one of the following steps, and places to input the Client ID and Client Secret that you'll get from Todoist after registering your app with them.
- Next, in a separate window, sign in to your Todoist account or create an account if you don't have one.
- Visit Todoist's App Management Console.
- Click "Create a new app", enter the name of your application and click "Create app".
- After completing the last step, you should have been taken to a screen that shows your Client ID and Client secret.
- Copy/paste your Client ID and Client secret onto the Xkit page.
- Copy/paste the callback URL from the Xkit platform into the "OAuth redirect URL" field on the Todoist page.
- If you like, you can also input other information like a description of your application and your logo.
- Click "Save settings".
- Now that you've provided the callback URL to Todoist and entered the Client ID and Client Secret into the Xkit platform, click "Save" on the Xkit page.
- Fill out the Catalog Settings page and again click "Save".
- On the next page, select the permissions/scopes your application requires and click "Save" (additional details about the scopes are available here).
You've now successfully connected Todoist with Xkit!
Updated 4 months ago