PagerDuty's Guide: https://developer.pagerduty.com/docs/get-started/getting-started/
Authorization protocol: OAuth 2.0
- In the Xkit platform, click "New connector" in the sidebar or at the bottom of the "Connectors" screen.
- Click "PagerDuty". At this point you'll see a callback URL, which you'll provide to PagerDuty in one of the following steps, and places to input the Client ID and Client Secret that you'll get from PagerDuty after registering your app with them.
- Next, in a separate window, sign in to your PagerDuty account or create an account if you don't have one.
- Click the icon at the top right that looks like the below. Select "Developer Mode" from the dropdown.
- Click "Create New App".
- Enter the name of your application, description, category and whether you intend to publish the app for all PagerDuty users. Then click "Save".
- If you like, on the next screen you can add additional information like your website and logo. Then click "Save" again.
- From Developer Mode on the PagerDuty site, click the application you have registered and then click "Add" under OAuth 2.0.
- Copy/paste the callback URL from the Xkit platform into the "Redirect URL" field on the PagerDuty page.
- Click "Save".
- After completing the last step, you should have been taken to a screen that shows your Client ID and Client Secret.
- Copy/paste your Client ID and Client Secret onto the Xkit page.
- Back on the PagerDuty page, select the permissions as either "Read" or "Read/Write".
- Optionally, you can add a message to your users about how your app uses the data.
- Click "Save".
- Now that you've provided the callback URL to PagerDuty and entered the Client ID and Client Secret into the Xkit platform, click "Save" on the Xkit page.
- Fill out the Catalog Settings page and again click "Save".
You've now successfully connected PagerDuty with Xkit!
Updated about a month ago