BitBucket's Guide: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/integrating-with-bitbucket-cloud/
Authorization protocol: OAuth 2.0
- In the Xkit platform, click "New connector" in the sidebar or at the bottom of the "Connectors" screen.
- Click "BitBucket". At this point you'll see a callback URL, which you'll provide to BitBucket in the next step, and places to input the Client ID and Client Secret that you'll get from BitBucket after setting up the OAuth connection with them.
- Next, in a separate window, sign in to your BitBucket account or create an account if you don't have one.
- Click your icon in the lower left corner and then click your workspace. Next, click "Settings" in the sidebar and then "OAuth consumers". Or you can go directly to: https://bitbucket.org/REPLACE_ME_WITH_YOUR_USERNAME/workspace/settings/api
- Click "Add consumer" and enter the name of your application.
- Copy paste the callback URL from the Xkit platform into the "Callback URL" field on the BitBucket page.
- After entering the callback URL, continue down the BitBucket page and provide the general information requested.
- Once you reach the "Permissions" section, add the scopes/permissions that your application requires (additional details about the scopes are available here).
- Click "Save".
- After completing the last step, you should have been taken to a screen that shows your App. Click on your app and the Key and Secret will be displayed.
- Copy/paste the Key into the Client ID field and the Secret into the Client Secret field on the Xkit page.
- Now that you've provided the callback URL to BitBucket and entered the Client ID and Client Secret into the Xkit platform, click "Save" on the Xkit page.
- Fill out the Catalog Settings page and again click "Save".
You've now successfully connected BitBucket Cloud with Xkit!
Updated 7 months ago