This guide walks you through how to set up Outlook Email if you have already connected with another Microsoft app.
If you have not connected with another Microsoft app before, please see: First User Integration - Email.
Microsoft's Guide: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/develop/scenario-web-app-sign-user-overview
Authorization protocol: OAuth 2.0
- In the Xkit platform, click "New Connector" in the sidebar or at the bottom of the "Connectors" screen.
- Click "Outlook Email".
- On Xkit, you will see fields to control how your Outlook Email connector appears to users
- (Optionally) Add a description for your connector that will display to your users on viewing your catalog
- Click "Save"
- The "Connector Settings" page includes a list of available scopes for your connector. You can read more about those scopes in the Microsoft Graph permissions reference
- Check the boxes on Xkit next to the permissions you need to build your integration.
- Click on "API Permissions" in the Azure Portal sidebar and then click "+ Add a permission"
- Click on "Microsoft Graph" and then click on "Delegated permissions"
- Under the "Email" category, select the checkboxes that correspond to the boxes you checked on Xkit in Step 3
- At the bottom of the window, click "Add permissions"
- Click "Save" on the Connector Settings screen in Xkit.
You've now successfully connected Outlook Email with Xkit!
Updated about 2 years ago