Help Scout's Guide: https://developer.helpscout.com/mailbox-api/
Authorization protocol: OAuth 2.0
- In the Xkit platform, click "New Connector" in the sidebar and click on the Help Scout connector.
- You will see a callback URL, which you will provide to Help Scout in one of the following steps, and places to input the Client ID and Client Secret that you will get from Help Scout after creating your integration with them.
- Next, in a separate window, sign in to your Help Scout account.
- Click the icon in the top right corner, then click "Your Profile", followed by "My Apps" tab and then "Create My App".
- Name the app and add the redirect/callback URL that Xkit generated on the previous screen and click "Create".
- Copy/paste your App ID and App Secret onto the Xkit page.
- Click "Save" on the Xkit Service Provider Settings.
- Customize the Catalog Settings page if desired and click "Save"
You've now successfully connected Help Scout with Xkit!
Updated over 1 year ago